APEX Construction had the expertise to install all types of windows for Texas homes. We work with the leading window manufacturers so you have an extensive variety of window styles, sizes and materials to choose from. We will work with you to find the perfect replacement windows that fit with your home’s aesthetic and make your house more comfortable. Window replacement can help with energy efficiency, often saving a homeowner hundreds of dollars every year.
Our window installers are trustworthy, are specifically trained in the proper installation for your windows, and can help process any warranty requests should they arise.
Our installers will:
- Measure properly to insure we order the right sized window to fit your space.
- Carefully remove the old window and any necessary window accessories.
- We will properly prepare the opening for the installation of the new window.
- Position and secure the new window to sustain normal framework movement. We will double check that the window is level and corners are at a exact 90 degree angle so it is able to function properly.
- Install proper flashing and caulking is to provide superior insulation and air-tightness against harsh weather conditions.
Once the installation is complete, we will do a full inspection to ensure the window and installation meets our standards. Our installers can answer any questions you may have regarding your new windows and make recommendations on how to maintain the product.
We offer installation of:
- Vinyl Windows
- Aluminum Clad Wood Windows
- Fiberglass Windows
- Patio Door Windows
- Sky lights